Rolling Barrier (Standard Type)
|Use for||Median strip,Road Sides, Bridge, Sharp curves|
- ‘Safety Roller’ is a safety fixture that prevents drivers and passengers from fatal accidents by not only absorbing shock energy but also converting shock energy into rotational energy.
- ‘Safety Roller’ needs to be installed at sites where vehicles are exposed to frequent accidents.
- ‘Safety Roller’ will safely lead a vehicle back to the road or stop the vehicle by absorbing shock energy.
- ‘Safety Roller’ will effectively function for drivers to properly control vehicles with its noticeable color and self-luminescence
highway safety rolling guardrail
- LED guide Lamp (powered by solar energy)
- Two Pieces (easy to replace, easy to adjust)
- Reduce speed by stopper board
- Guide reflective leads a driver to drive safely
- Recyclable material (eco-friendly)
- Less poles (1pole per 2m). Less cost
- Help a vehicle turn back?to the road by its spinning when the car crashed the rollers laterally.
- Minimize fatal damage of people and vehicles by absorbing collision shock.
- Reduce costs in repairing and maintenance due to Roller’s resilience.
- Safety Roller is installed using existing axis poles of the guard rail. (for domestic)
- Stopper boards help prevent larger accidents by slowing down Roller’s spin
?How Safety Roller Works?
- Roller absorbs collision shock (shock energy -> rotational energy)
- Front rail absorbs 2nd shock
- Back rail absorbs 3rd shock
- Metal pipe inserted in to strengthen post.
- Curved?Median Strip
- Passge Intersection
- School Zone
- Danzer Zone etc.
- Passenger Safety Performance- Theoretical Head Impact Velocity (THIV) : 32.4kmh (Below 33kmh)
-?Post Impact Head Deceleration (PHD) : 9.9g’s( Below 20g’s)
- Scatter Prevention Performance
- No scatters of the safety barrier
- Test Vehicle Behavior Performance
- Not overthrown or a sudden stop after collision